Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Almost the end of the School Year

The school year is almost over only 7 more days! I know for a fact that I will not ask out my crush but then again I am not sure I might. I recently got into Clash of Clans and I really just cant wait until the school year is over yesterday was a very bad day for me as there was just a series of bad things going on, but thats another post. Did I mention that the school year IS ALMOST OVER!!!!! There's so much that I plan to do this summer which I probably so won't get it done anyways but who cares I'll be free of responsibilities for 3 months. Again I might ask out my crush who we call AT&T as a code word. That's actually about it the OAAs went pretty good. But wait I have a final exam for algebra on Friday and a huge science test coming up Tuesday. Again I'm just to excited. I hope all of you have a nice summer break too! (If you are getting one).

No comments:

Post a Comment